Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Nalisniki

3 eggs
2 c. flour
1 1/2 c. yogurt, milk or seltzer water
4 Tbsp evoo

fry in thin layer using circular motion to create a circular shape. Flip and fill with jam spreads, cheese anything savory, sweet anything goes! I learned how to make this from my mother in law when I was pregnant with Izabela. This was our first time in the kitchen together and something that Bart missed from home and wished I could learn to make. It is a family favorite. Bart loves it with fresh diced or sliced strawberries blended with cream and sugar. You fold each Nalisniki into a triangle and top with the sauce. I eat the same thing minus the cream. Izabela eats Nalisniki any way they come. It is something that we eat everytime we are with his parents in Warsaw or when they are here.

No comments: