Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Tamika's Roasted Chicken and Veggies

1 whole chicken
2 yellow squash
1 zucchini
3 carrots
1/2 lb. green beans

Preheat oven to 350
Wash all veggies, cut off ends of beans and slice the carrots, squash and zucchini. Put all veggies in the bottom of a roasting pan. Wash chicken and pat dry. Mix 1 stick of butter with 1 tsp garlic salt, 1 tsp grill seasoning and 1 tsp poultry seasoning. Rub the chicken with 1/2 butter mixture. Use a spoon and add the remaining butter into the veggies. Place chicken on rack over the veggies and bake at 350 for 30 min.

2 comments:

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

Tamika - I love the idea of posting your favorite recipes online. I could always use some new ideas! I am glad that I found your page.
Tara

Heather said...

Very cool blog! I'm glad I found it--can I put a link to it from mine?